- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Yield: Makes: 24 appetizers
- 1-1/2 cups (6 oz.) Sargento® Chef Blends™ Shredded 6 Cheese Italian, divided
- 1-1/2 cups plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1-1/2 cups chopped yellow bell peppers
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- Garlic or olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 48 refrigerated wonton wrappers
Combine 1 cup cheese, tomatoes, peppers and onions in medium bowl. Spray baking sheets with cooking spray. Arrange 24 wonton wrappers on sheets 1/2-inch apart. Brush centers of wrappers lightly with water. Arrange remaining wrappers over moistened wrappers forming 8-point stars, pressing centers to seal. Pinch and twist centers lightly forming a pinwheel.
Spray tops of wonton wrappers with cooking spray. Place about 2 tablespoons cheese mixture in center of each star, leaving points bare.
Bake in preheated 375°F oven 12 minutes or until edges of stars are golden brown. Transfer to serving platter; top with remaining cheese. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Makes: 24 appetizers
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 1.7g
Saturated Fat 1.0g
Trans Fat 0.4g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.1g
Dietary Fiber 0g
Vitamin A 7RE
Vitamin C 8mg