- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 16 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 6
- 1 can (10 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onions
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small green or red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1/2 cup (4 oz.) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1-1/2 cups (6 oz.) Sargento® Light Mozzarella Shredded Cheese, divided
- 4 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
Spray 12-inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray. Unroll crust; press onto prepared pan. Bake in preheated 425°F oven 6 minutes or until crust is just beginning to brown.
Spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray; stir in onion and garlic. Cook over medium heat 2 minutes until onion is soft. Add pepper and mushrooms; cook 2 minutes. Remove from heat; set aside.
Sprinkle 3/4 cup cheese over crust. Arrange tomato slices over cheese; sprinkle with basil and oregano. Top with mushroom mixture and remaining cheese. Bake in preheated 425°F oven 10 minutes or until crust is crisp and cheese is melted.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 6.6g
Saturated Fat 2.7g
Trans Fat 1.2g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.3g
Dietary Fiber 2g
Vitamin A 74RE
Vitamin C 23mg