- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 21 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 8
- 1 loaf (1 lb.) frozen white bread dough, thawed according to package directions
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. rosemary, crushed
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Chef Blends™ Shredded 6 Cheese Italian
- 3 oz. thinly sliced prosciutto or smoked ham, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves cut into thin strips, or 2 tsp. dried basil
Roll out dough into 14x8-inch oval on lightly floured surface. Transfer to greased baking sheet. Let stand in warm place 25 minutes to rise slightly.
Combine oil, garlic and rosemary. Press deep indentations in bread with two fingers. Brush oil mixture evenly over dough.
Bake in preheated 375°F oven 18 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven; sprinkle with combined cheese, prosciutto and basil. Return to oven; bake 3 minutes more or until cheese is melted.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 29.0g
Saturated Fat 9.6g
Trans Fat 11.4g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.5g
Dietary Fiber 5g
Vitamin A 14RE
Vitamin C 1mg