- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 2
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 4 slices multi-grain or whole wheat bread
- 4 slices Sargento® Deli Style Sliced Reduced Fat Medium Cheddar Cheese
- 6 oz. deli sliced smoked turkey breast
- 1 Tbsp. coarse grained mustard
- 2 slices large ripe tomato
- 1/4 cup sliced pitted kalamata olives (optional)
- 4 large fresh basil leaves, chopped
Spray olive oil cooking spray over 1 side of each slice bread. Turn 2 slices over; layer each with slice cheese, turkey, mustard, tomato, olives, basil and remaining cheese. Close sandwiches with remaining bread, sprayed sides up.
Cook in preheated panini maker or lightly greased waffle iron* 3 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Sandwiches may be cooked in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat for 3 minutes per side.
- Serve with crisp apple wedges.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 10.9g
Saturated Fat 4.9g
Trans Fat 2.8g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.6g
Dietary Fiber 5g
Vitamin A 15RE
Vitamin C 24mg