- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 4
- 1 lb. 93% lean ground turkey
- 3/4 tsp. salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups packed baby spinach leaves
- 4 whole wheat hamburger rolls, split, lightly toasted
- 4 slices Sargento® Ultra Thin Sliced Swiss Cheese
Combine meat, 1/2 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper; shape into 4 patties 1/2-inch thick and about 5 inches in diameter. Grill over medium-hot coals (or broil 4 to 5 inches from heat source) 4 to 5 minutes per side or until meat is no longer pink in center.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and garlic; sauté 5 minutes or until liquid from mushrooms is absorbed. Stir in spinach just until wilted. Stir in remaining 1/4 tsp. salt and pepper.
Place burgers on bottoms of rolls; top with spinach mixture, cheese and roll tops.
- Extra lean ground beef can be used instead of turkey.
- For even more great cheese flavor, increase to 3 Ultra Thin Swiss slices per serving.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 9.0g
Saturated Fat 2.5g
Trans Fat 3.0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.4g
Dietary Fiber 5g
Vitamin A 64RE
Vitamin C 4mg