- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 4
- 1 lb. peeled and deveined uncooked shrimp
- 1-1/2 tsp. Cajun or blackened fish seasoning blend
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 cup diced red or green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red or yellow onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup (4 oz.) Sargento® Traditional Cut Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 4 (6-inch) soft submarine rolls or hoagie rolls, split
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
Cut shrimp into 1/2-inch chunks, if desired. Toss with Cajun seasoning; set aside.
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper, onion and garlic; cook 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add shrimp mixture; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp are opaque, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; stir in 1/2 cup cheese.
Spread cut sides of rolls with mayonnaise; fill with shrimp mixture and remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 23.9g
Saturated Fat 8.0g
Trans Fat 7.8g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.7g
Dietary Fiber 5g
Vitamin A 14RE
Vitamin C 31mg